Spreaders for market gardening, vineyards and arboriculture with 2 possible applications:
- Soil fertilization: compost spreading
- Fighting water stress, run-off and sodding: chopped straw, wood shavings and sawdust spreading
4 different ways of dumping:
- “ENTIRE WIDTH” for a very wide spreading
- LOCALIZED "ENTIRE WIDTH", to spread on the machine’s planned path
- "DIRECTED" on 1 SIDE, to choose on which side the dumping shall be done
- "DIRECTED" on 2 SIDES, for simultaneous dumping on the left and on the right (particularly useful in vineyards and for arboriculture).
3 m³ tank: compact machine (1450 mm width) which complies with the tractor’s dimensions and respects the existing vegetation. 2020 kg weight.
Tank splayed in height & width (opening towards the table) to ensure a regular dumping without jam.
Untangling hedgehog, Ø 600 mm, to facilitate the product crumbling.
Spreading table with 2 Ø 600 mm discs and interchangeable knives.
Flow dividers ensure the conveyor and discs’ speed setting.
Machine mounted on road chassis (up to 25 km/h travel speed) with articulated drawbar.
Towed compost spreaders : FERTIDIS 1000/2000/3000