Spreaders for market gardening, vineyards and arboriculture with 2 possible applications :
- Soil fertilization : compost spreading
- Fighting water stress, run-off and sodding : chopped straw, wood shavings and sawdust spreading
4 spreading modes :
- “FULL” open field, very wide spreading.
- “FULL” located, on the track.
- “DIRECTED” on 1 side.
- “DIRECTED” simultaneously on both sides, for vineyard or arboriculture.
1000 or 2000 L volume according to the model in order to respect narrow-track tractor jug.
Small machine (0.80 m width or 1.10 m with frame)
Adjustable spreading rate thanks to a flow divider (Settings of the scraper floor’s rotation speed and of the spreading table to refine independently the dumping rate).
Spreading hopper with scraper floor composed of metal battens to convey the product to the spreading table.
MOUNTED COMPOST SPREADER : FERTIDIS PORTE
In the event of heavy rainfall, run-off water and soil particles will thus be slowed down.